slim framing for an industrial, steel look design
- Slim metal framing creates a steel look door design
- Art deco and heritage handles complete the design
- Slim sight-lines of only 58.5mm
- Uw values from 1.5 W/m²K
- Matching window system available for cohesive design
- Efficient manufacturing + lead times
Each aluminium framing profile is selected and engineered to offer a minimum and modern finish, whilst maintaining robust performance and quality standards.
The technologically advanced thermal break system offers projects unparalleled levels of thermal insulation in keeping with modern European design.
Every product is manufactured and fabricated bespoke to each project specification. Our state of art fabrication site offers the latest technology in modern aluminium fabrication, ensuring our Systems can offer efficient lead times and exceptional quality.
For more information please contact the team who will be happy to help. Make sure you investigate our entire range to achieve a cohesive design to all elements of your building projects
- Uw Value from 1.5 W/m²K*
- Air Permeability Class 4 in accordance with EN 12207**
- Water Tightness Class 9A in accordance with EN 12208**
- Wind Resistance Class AE (2400 Pa) in accordance with the EN 12210**
*typical Uw value, individual project Uw vales must be calculated per project.
**performance data extrapolated from testing of 1800mm wide x 1840mm high multi-light window