bi folding door
outstanding performance + modern lines
- Maximums thermal efficiency Uw values from 1.4 W/m²K
- Maximum glazing 4.5mm triple glazing available
- Large certified sizes up to 3m tall + 1.2m wide
- Security performance certified PAS24
- Unbeatable performance; water (9A), air (4) + wind (A3)
- Minimalistic profiles 120mm vertical sections
- Open possibilities with up to 14 sashes
- Efficient manufacturing + lead times
Each aluminium framing profile is selected and engineered to offer a minimum and modern finish, whilst maintaining robust performance and quality standards.
The technologically advanced thermal break system offers projects unparalleled levels of thermal insulation in keeping with modern European design.
Every product is manufactured and fabricated bespoke to each project specification. Our state of art fabrication site offers the latest technology in modern aluminium fabrication, ensuring these Systems can offer efficient lead times and exceptional quality.
For more information please contact the team who will be happy to help. Make sure you investigate our entire range to achieve a cohesive design to all elements of your building projects
- Uw value 1.4 – 1.6 W/m²K*
- Air Permeability Class 4 in accordance with EN 12207
- Water Tightness Class 9a in accordance with EN 12208
- Wind Resistance Class A3 in accordance with EN 12210
- Security PAS 24:2012: Enhanced Security
- Performance Requirements for Doors and Windows in the UK
*typical Uw value, individual projects Uw vales must be calculated per projects